Sunday, March 14, 2010

Inline Skates; How do I stop?

I recently took up rollerblading (Recreational).





My right skate has a brake but I feel like it doesn't work when I'm going fast.





I've attempted a T-stop with my right skate. Which kind of works, but I'm 6'4 and have very long legs-so I feel akward. Hard to describe but my right skate rolls when I put it behind me. Also I wear a size 14 skate, big feet. Could it be that?





Imagine the (-) is the left and (l) is the right and skating towards left side of page.





-l (T-stop) %26lt;--- = (Rolling)





Except it's like:





-) Right foot rolls around back of left.





Am I supposed to kneel down low before attempting to T-brake?





Any other ways of stopping? (Besides hitting a car, pole, or falling)

Inline Skates; How do I stop?
I neveer liked using the brakes. Try doing a fast 180 kind of turn. It works for me to stop pretty quickly.
Reply:180 turn helps to stop i don't know if you should try it going fast,



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive