Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I want to buy some ice skates too save money from going a lot will they be different from the rentals?

i dont know if the sharper blades will effect the way i ride making if harder possibly? or the fact that they are better then the crappy rentals? are there any brands or pairs in particular i should get to skate with?

I want to buy some ice skates too save money from going a lot will they be different from the rentals?
Try going to Play it Again Sports or a store like that and find a pair of used skates and experiment with what kind of skates that feel comfortable.


Regular skate sharpenings will keep the edge on your skates.
Reply:I don't know anything about ice-skate, but I'm good with snowboard stuff. I'm an eBay seller. For your question, if you want to buy one, get from eBay for cheap. Make sure the seller has good rating.



windows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive