Friday, March 12, 2010

Does anyone know where i can buy blooddrop grind wheels for my skates? Or does anyone have any pictures?

Years ago a company used to sell blood drop grind wheels for roller skates, and i have searched the web and my local shops and can't find so much as a picture of them.





They were clear red and had blooddrop written on the side and had a picture of a blooddrop on them.





Does anyone know if they are still being sold or where i can buy some, a shop or website im not fussed.


If not ...does anyone have a website with info on them or some pictures would be great.





Thanks

Does anyone know where i can buy blooddrop grind wheels for my skates? Or does anyone have any pictures?
I don't know but I hope you find what your looking for!
Reply:Try this:





http://www.blackholeboards.com/Exec/prod...





they are listed as:





Black Label Blood Drops 62mm 92a (Set of 4) $23.95





and are sold out when I looked, but maybe they can get them if they are what you want. They also have another reversed color version of this one. Red Drop on Black.



leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive