Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cheap skates what do you think?

my husband is a real cheap skate our aniversary just passed like 7 days ago and my birthday like just 5 days now and he didnt even get me a gift to make things even worse he says he dont get it with women and gifts when we go to the supermarket he holds on to his wallet while just play the guessing game on how much money is he going to spend this week for me to get a washer to was our clothes i have to lie and tell him that i borrowed the money so i can get it back because he work for $2000.00 a week and i work for the same in a month i dont mind spending but if i do when im done im brokes and then have to BEG him for money just not right any suggestions help

Cheap skates what do you think?
My husband is also little bit of a stingy person. Mind you for everybody he is fine with spending but with his friends and me he is stingy. With his family he never even says no when they want anything while shopping. So i devised a new plan for him. Whenever we go shopping i say oh i like this want it and will take it and you pay for it. quote incidents from past telling i sacrificed so much in 4 yrs of marriage now i wont and make him pay.


You can do a thing buy what ever u want and tell him i want it and to pay for it.and also as much as possible dont spend your money.Hey on my anniversary and birthday i make my husband take me to stores and buy whatever i want.he pays.other time he acts like a cheapskate but i make him pay telling him about bad incidents in marriage and my suffering. hey it works for me.We need to wisen up and make husbands take notice of us in this stern way.best of luck.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive