Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Which shoe skates better fallen trooper or vox hewitt?

How would we know, not every shoe is the same for every person. If we all wore the same shoe and skated the same then we could tell you. I use at least 5-6 different brands of skate shoes I get at least 3-4 pairs a year because of how much I skate. If they last longer than 4-5 months then you have a damn nice pair of shoes. As for comfort they're all about the same, I like fallen and never tried vox my fav brands are dvs, es, fallen, emerica, vans, and adio. All depending on style or color of the shoes available is what I'll buy next, these hold up good for me. It's all trial and error when comming to skate shoes. Good luck

Which shoe skates better fallen trooper or vox hewitt?
fallen they are really good shoes



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive