Friday, March 12, 2010

How much should I expect to spend for a decent pair of in-line skates?

I'm planning to buy my first pair of in-line skates at sportsmart. I'm hoping to but a decent pair ( I don't want to decide to buy a new pair in a couple of months), how much should I expect to spend?

How much should I expect to spend for a decent pair of in-line skates?
anything under $80 (unless they're onsale) will fall apart within 6 mos to a year if you ride them a lot. your best bet is to go to a used sporting goods store and pick up a good pair of K2's or Rollerblades that usually go for over $300, but you can probably get for about $50. then just put new wheels on them and maybe brakes, good wheels are about $20 for 4. you should have a really nice, broken in pair for under $100 after you fix em up. gotta love rollerblading



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive