Sunday, October 11, 2009

Has anyone tried the new Quadlines roller skates?

I just discovered Quadlines roller skates online. I've loved roller skating since I was a little girl and I'm really intrigued by the Quadlines. (For those who haven't heard of them, they are similiar to conventional quads, but the wheels are almost four times the diameter of conventional quad wheels, Quadlines have a wider stance, plus the actual wheel is narrower than a regular quad wheel.) I'm considering purchasing a pair, but they're not cheap ($150 to almost $600 a pair). Any Quadlines people out there? Thanks... (and Happy Thanksgiving!)

Has anyone tried the new Quadlines roller skates?
I use to quad and jam as a kid....now I do indoor inline speed. I have seen these and there are other versions as well. Look on the front page of http://www.skates.com/ and you'll see the few versions of the radical skates.





I've been tempted to try them but just love my speed inlines too much. The power, the cornering, the ability to turn over 90 degrees on a dime even at full speed......no quad no matter the wheels or set up can mimic that.





there are even off road quad-inlines......freaky!!!




buying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive