Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I buy innline skates?

Any professional skaters out there? I noticed that on some blades the back part where the brake is comes out further then some. Is there a purpose? Also some skates have more plastic on the front and there are others with more of a shoe like appearance on the front. Which is better? I'm not a professional skater but I do want to hit the ramps,....one day....

How do I buy innline skates?
stay away from fruit-boots...get yourself a skateboard instead. You look less like an idiot that way. :D
Reply:if u want to get some skates to hit ramps with just start out with razor cult 4 5 6 and maybe theres a cult 7 i havnt looked in a while there dependable and really tough and arnt too expensive



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive