Sunday, October 11, 2009

How do you determine what size of roller skates vs shoe size?

My grand-daughter is 9 years old and wear a shoe size 6. I have been searching for Chicago Roller skates for her but their shoe sizes are different. Skate size for girls start from 1-4 then run from Sz j10-13 and then J11 -13. I need help in determing what size to purchase.

How do you determine what size of roller skates vs shoe size?
I looked into buying myself some roller skates last summer. I wanted the old-fashioned skate kind, not rollerblades. I am afraid I don't have access to my own computer right now, which has a site bookmarked which had a great selection, but I am sure if you look at skating sites on the internet, you can find a business which will allow you to either email with questions, or will provide a phone number you can call with questions. I know the site I bookmarked had an area on their site that had to do with proper sizing, and they offered several ways to contact them so that you could be sure to buy the correct size of skates.





You might want to look at different websites which sell roller skates and see if you cannot find one where you can get the information you need.





Best of luck!



visual arts uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive