Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are there any training roller skates that will not allow you to go backwards?

goddaughter is turning 2 and I heard that they make roller skates that go over tennis shoes but will not go backwards (so you don't fall on your butt!) Can anyone tell me what brand they are/where I can get them? If you can find them on Amazon = BONUS!

Are there any training roller skates that will not allow you to go backwards?
I'd suggest you go check Wal-Mart. I've seen plenty of skates that can lock on the sides so its more like walking. My daughter got skates at 3-4 and we took them to the skating rink (can do yourself) to get the trucks tightened. They can tighten the nut under the skates tight enough that the wheels won't move at all. As she gets confidence on her skates, it can be loosened to allow wheel movement. I've not heard of skates that stop backward movement, but the locking worked great for us.
Reply:These work great, my kids love them!





http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=1...



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive