Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How Hot do you bake Hockey skates for?

I usually just wear them during Public skates to break them in but i need them for a game Saturday. how hot do you bake them and for how long?

How Hot do you bake Hockey skates for?
I recently had to buy new skates, the Bauer supreme 7000's. I'm a fan of old school style skates. I baked them @ 185 degrees, for 10-15 minutes. Place a damp towel on a baking tray, and make sure your skates touch ONLY the towel or you can ruin the blade or skate. After baking them, put them on and lace up tightly. You may bake them up to 3 times. I was told it reduces the break in time by about 20% each time. Mine turned out great. Good luck.
Reply:200 degrees for 5 minutes. Make sure your skates are heat-moldable before you do anything.



jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive