Friday, November 6, 2009

What can you tell me about K2 inline Skates???

I am looking for a good pair of skates and everyone has told me that K2s are the best. The main thing I am looking for is a smooth comfortable ride. I am considering buying these


http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/24031072/c/...





Would these suit my needs?? Are these good quality?





Thanks in advanced!

What can you tell me about K2 inline Skates???
K2 and Rollerblade make very equivalent skates. All of the ones from both companies are good quality.





The ones you are looking at are on the low end. I would suggest moving up to at least 80mm wheels and an aluminum frame. They will roll better.


90mm wheels will ride even smoother. 100 is likely to be too much for a novice.





I suspect that playsguitars has not looked at skates for a while. 5 wheel skates have been out of the racing scene for a while, replaced by 100mm wheels.


I don't think that either Rollerblade or K2 sells any.


I do like 5 wheel skates, mine have 5 84mm wheels and I would love to try out 5x90s but to get new ones now would require buying the frames (that cost more than the Athena skates) seperately and mounting them on the boots.
Reply:I've heard only good things about K2's. never sure about specific specs, but a 5-wheel designed for speed skating will give you the most smooth fast ride around.



nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive